CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 4, 2008

First Post

I suppose to start this off you should know a little about me.



I am a 40yr old male living in Kansas. I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes a little over a year ago. I have 5 kids, 1 dog, numerous farm cats and a great wife.



I have been thinking about starting a blog for a while now. Since my diagnosis with diabetes I have spent a lot of time on the web trying to understand diabetes and how other people have dealt with their diagnosis. Their have been a few people that I think really sparked my interest in a project like this, Keri, Thirties, Jennifer, Scott, Amylia and to many others to list here.

I can't promise anything at this point but I hope to keep this updated often, as far as subject matter I'm sure I will be all over the board but with one constant, diabetes. I have found that after you are diagnosed with diabetes it tends to permeate all that you do in your life from that day forward. It may not show on the surface but it is always there.

2 comments:

The Old Man and His Dog said...

Great blog. Keep posting!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!