CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

D-Blog Day 2008





I have only been doing this Diabetes O.C. thing for a few months now and I’m not sure that I really feel like a full fledged member yet. Check back with me after a few more months’ worth of posting and I’m sure that will change.

I would like to do what so many others have done today and thank everyone for their posts. The amount of information that I have consumed reading posts is almost incomprehensible. The amount of support that is out there is unbelievable. The amount of understanding and concern for each other is never ending.

In the end I wouldn’t be where I’m at today in the care of my diabetes without the help of this community.

3 comments:

k2 said...

Hey baby...where's the fire?
Sorry - lame, I know, but I couldn't resist!
HAPPY D-BLOG DAY
The DOC is a wonderful place to be and I look forward to reading all about your D adventures ;)
k2

Anonymous said...

I don't think I've read your blog before (sorry if I am forgetting). But day (or yesterday) is a good day to start!

Happy D-blog day!

Kerri. said...

I'm late to this party but still wanted to leave you a comment to say happy belated D-Blog day! :)