CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Trying Something New

This one looked interesting so I thought I would give it a go.

A new meme to give me something to post… feel free to repost as desired:
1. Where is your cell phone? Beside me on the table

2. Your significant other? In bed asleep

3. Your Hair? Brown

4. Your Skin? Still kind of tan 5. Your mother? Crazy

6. Your favorite thing? My Kids

7. Your dream last night? Work

8. Your favorite drink? DrPepper

9. Your dream/goal? Retire at 55 years old

10. The room you’re in? Living

11. Your ex? Don’t care

12. Your fear? Something happening to my kids.

13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Where I am right now, only with more money

14. Where were you last night? Home

15. What you’re not? Skinny

16. Muffins? Banana Nut

17. One of your wish list items? To be debt free

18. Where you grew up? Geuda Springs

19. The last thing you did? Posted my daily picture on Flickr

20. What are you wearing? Shorts

21. Your TV? Sanyo

22. Your pets? Dog and cats

23.Your computer? Hp

24. Your life? Good

25. Your mood? OK

26. Missing someone? My dad

27. Your car? Chrysler

28. Something you’re not wearing? Socks

29. Favorite Store? Best Buy

30. Your summer? Fun

31. Like someone? My wife

32. Your favorite color? Red

33. When is the last time you laughed? At work today

34. Last time you cried? At my nephew’s funeral

35. Who will respond to this? Danged if I know

36. Who’s Answers are you anxious to see? Everyone’s

0 comments: