CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Spinning Has Stopped

Back when I was first diagnosed as type 2 diabetic the first thing that I can remember doing diabetes wise is learning. I spent countless hours going from web site to web site reading and researching everything that I could find that was diabetes related. For the first few months after diagnosis I felt like my life was spinning, trying to absorb everything that I could about this life long battle that I was just put in charge of.

Now here I am a year and a half later and I think that the spinning has finally stopped. I no longer spend every free moment that I have trying to find more information about this disease. I assume that the road that I have taken to get where I’m at today has been traveled by many people before me, and I also assume that there will be at least a few more behind me on the same path. I’m also guessing that this is a pretty normal path that everyone takes.

Now that I have reached this point in my battle, I’m wondering what the next phase that I will go through is.

0 comments: