CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

One Question

Today is my birthday and it’s also probably the last day that I will get to set around and relax for a while. It will be a little over a month before I get the opportunity to set around and just be a couch potato again. Starting tomorrow I have only 4 days in the office to get a couple of week’s worth of work done. Then it’s a 3 day fire department training school. The very next morning I leave for Orlando where it will be 3 ½ days of conferences and trade shows. Then it’s three days in Daytona for the Daytona 500. Next it’s back to Orlando for 4 more days of conferences. I then get to go home for a week. After that it’s off to Chicago for a week of training conferences and a trade show. After all that I finally get some home time. Although I will be at home the work won’t slow down for a while. As I’m sure you are aware when you are out of the office for that long the work piles up so it will be a while before I get caught back up. To add just a little more excitement to my return to the office we will be changing all five of our stores over to a voip phone system and I’m the guy that is the coordinator for this project.
With all of these items on my plate there seems to be one question that keeps popping up in my head. How big of a bag do I need to take to carry all of my diabetes supplies while I’m gone?

1 comments:

Homeopath said...

Interesting blog......